This error will affect profile scheduled to run if you are logged in or not. There are no known problems with profiles that are scheduled to only run if you are logged in or those scheduled to run without a password being used (so they can only access local resources).
To resolve this error you must update your version of SyncBack to V22.214.171.124 or newer. Once you have updated, to fix the profiles that are not working:
- Select the profile in the main windows and click the Schedule button.
- You may now be prompted for your Windows login password. If so enter it and click OK.
- Click the Edit Schedule button
- Untick the checkbox Run interactively if user logged on at the bottom of the window
- Click OK to update the schedule