This can be rectified by changing the Mailto: action to an appropriate email client:
For Windows Vista or later OS users:
1. Open the Control Panel and select Default Programs
2. Select Set your default programs
3. Locate your default email client program (for example: Outlook, etc), select it and choose the option Choose defaults for this program
4. If the MAILTO option is unchecked and is showing that another application is set as default for this extension, check/tick the box next to MAILTO to revert ownership back to your default email client.
For Windows XP OS users:
1. Open Internet Explorer, select Tools menu and choose Internet Options
2. Click on the Programs tab
3. Under the Email: drop-down, select the email client you want to set as default and click Apply/OK to close window.
Note: Although this article applies to all variants of SyncBack (Free/Lite/SE/Pro), please be aware that only current version users of SyncBackSE and/or SyncBackPro are eligible for direct support (SyncBackLite users are eligible for 30 days of support from date of purchase). Freeware users are not eligible, except by special prior invitation.
Disclaimer: Windows XP is not officially supported. The above information is provided for reference purposes only.