To stop the Differences window appearing perform one of the following:
- Right-click on the profile and select Run (unattended) from the pop-up menu.
- V7: If the Differences window is currently displayed then select Do not display this window again for this profile in the Display main menu. Note that the menu-item is disabled if the profile is being run in Simulated mode.
- V7: If the Differences window is currently displayed, and you are ready to continue running the profile, then click the down-arrow button next to the Continue Run button and select ..and not display this window again for this profile. Note that the menu-item is disabled if the profile is being run in Simulated mode.
- V6: If the Differences window is currently displayed click the roll-out bar at the top of the window that is labelled Click here to see more options. Tick the Do not display this window again for this profile checkbox. Note that the checkbox is disabled if the profile is being run in Simulated mode.
- Simulated Runs always display the Differences window, as there would otherwise be no point in using that mode. Performing a Restore also always displays the Differences window.
- You can also enable/disable the Differences window by modifying the profile, enable Expert mode (via the Click For Options button), go to the Compare Options page, and tick or untick the Skip the Differences screen when this profile is run checkbox.
- The Differences window will always appear if the Ctrl key is pressed (held down) when the profile is run. For example, if you press Ctrl-R to run a profile then the Differences window will appear. Similarly, holding down Ctrl when you right-click > Run will do so also - and so on. This is to allow the retrieval of Versions even if there are no differences (thus, the Differences window may not actually display any differences, this may however depend on the filtering in place in the top roll-out bar (V6 - see bullet-point 2) or the Filter & Display menus (V7 - see bullet-points 3 & 4)). If you press Ctrl-Shift-R then it will not force the Differences window to appear.
See the The Differences Window section of the help file for more details on when the Differences window is displayed and its functionality.
Bear in mind at all times that you suppress the display of a list of possibly contentious actions such as overwrites and/or deletions at your own risk.