On rare occasions InfoHesiveEP may crash when starting up if there is a problem with a Windows script component which may either be corrupted, or missing. Please install or reinstall Microsoft's script component which can be found on Microsoft's website at the following URL:
If you continue to experience difficulties follow these steps:
1. Exit InfoHesiveEP.
2. Using Windows File Explorer (press the "Start" and "E" keys together and Windows File Explorer will open), navigate to the directory that InfoHesiveEP is installed in. This is usually located on your "C" drive > Program Files > 2BrightSparks > InfoHesiveEP.
3. Right-click the "XceedZip.DLL" file. This file should be in the same directory as the "InfoHesiveEP.exe" file.
4. Select "Open With" > "Choose Program" from the pop-up menu.
5. Click the "Browse" button.
6. Navigate to your \Windows\System32\ directory (this may be \WinNT\System32\ on some systems).
7. Select the file named "regsvr32.exe" and click "Open".
8. Click "OK".
9. A dialog box with "DllRegisterServer" should appear, click "OK".
10. Repeat steps 3 to 9 to register the file "toc17.ocx" which is also located in the InfoHesiveEP program folder.
You should now be able to start InfoHesiveEP which will continue to run without further issues.