If you would like to tweet a profiles result:
- Link TwitterMail to your Twitter account: http://twittercounter.com/pages/twittermail
- Configure TwitterMail to only post the body of the message.
- In your SyncBack profile, configure it to send an email after it has run, and configure the email settings as appropriate (for TwitterMail)
- Set your profile not to send the log file and instead just send the email body.
- Customize the email body as this is what is tweeted. For example:
Updated %PROFILENAME%. %COPIEDTOTAL% new files.%CRITICALERROR%