I cannot display the help file. It says Action Cancelled. How do I fix it?
Using Windows File Explorer:
- If you are using SyncBackSE: Right-click on the SyncBackSE.chm file. It is in the directory that SyncBackSE was installed to, which is by default C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackSE
- If you are using SyncBackPro: Right-click on the SyncBackPro.chm file. It is in the directory that SyncBackPro was installed to, which is by default C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro
- If you are using SyncBackFree: Right-click on the SyncBackFree.chm file. It is in the directory that SyncBackFree was installed to, which is by default C:\Program Files\2BrightSparks\SyncBackFree
- Click the Properties menu-item
- Click the Unblock button (in the bottom-right of the window, below the Advanced... button)
There are more details in this Microsoft KB article.
NOTE: on 64-bit versions of Windows, the paths will likely reference C:\Program Files (x86)\ instead - for example C:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackSE