If you are having problems with backup to CD/DVD:
- Check to see if you have the latest firmware for your CD/DVD drive. Firmware is often updated by manufacturers to fix compatibility issues.
- Use quality disks, e.g. a known brand, disk is in good condition (not scratched), etc.
- Check the drive manufacturers web site to see if the disks you have purchased are compatible with the drive. It is not unknown for some brands of disks to be incompatible with some drives.
- Check to make sure your drive supports the type of disk you are trying to use, e.g. does it support DVD-R ?
- Check to see if you need updated drivers for your motherboard and/or drive.
- SyncBackPro can backup to the following types of disk: BD-R / BD-RE (Blu-Ray), DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R / DVD+RW, DVD-R / DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, CDR / CDRW, HD-DVD