The license for FTP (Vx.x.x.x) was not accepted
If you receive this error while trying to use FTP:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of SyncBack
- Make sure the file FTPLicense.xml exists in the same folder that SyncBack is installed into.
- Exit SyncBack, open Windows File Explorer, and navigate to the folder that SyncBack is installed into. Right-click on the file sfFTPLib.dll and select Open With -> Choose Program... from the pop-up menu. Click on the Browse button, navigate to C:\Windows\System32 and select the file regsvr32.exe and click the Open button. Click OK. A dialog box should appear saying registration succeeded.
- You may need to install Microsoft XML Parser (MSXML) 3.0 Service Pack 7 (or later). You can download it here.
- If you continue to get problems search your drive to see if there is another copy of the file sfFTPLib.dll. It may be that there is another program using an older version.